Profile of Samuel Chukwueze(The golden boy of Nigeria)
* Samuel Chukwueze was born May 22nd, 1999 in Amaokwe Ugba Ibeku, Umuahia in Abia State.
* Samuel Chukwueze got admission into Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture in 2016, abandoned it when Villareal threw their searchlight on him.
* Samuel Chukwueze went from an academy “Diamond Football Academy” to Villarreal team in 2017.
* He made his Senior team(Reserve) debut for Villareal on the 15th April 2018. A year plus ago.
* It took him a month and some days plus ( 20th May 2018) to score his first goal for the club. (Reserve is not the main team).
* After some months playing in the reserve team, he made his first-team debut a few months ago(20th September 2018) in a Europa league game on the
* He scored his first goal today for Super Eagles n the match we played against South Africa and won 2-1.
* He was invited to play the Under 20 World Cup but his club insisted that Nigeria should choose between Under-20 World Cup and Nations Cup.
* He won Nigeria best young player of the year 2018.
* In just 5 years, his life changed for good.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the talk of the town of the over 190 million plus Nigerian.