The 9th Assembly members of the Imo State House of Aseembly today made it public of their defection to the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) at the Plenary.
The Members with names below made this decision known to the house as the 9th Assembly resumes business for the year. In another news, the Deputy Speaker of the House resigned today from office in respect to the house rule, he came from the same zone as the Current Deputy Governor, Prof. Placid Njoku.
Names of the Defected House Members are;
1) Nwangele LGA: Chyna IWUANYANWU PDP – APC
2) Ideato North LGA. Innocent Egwim AA – APC
3) Okigwe LGA: Chydon Ogbunikpa PDP – APC
4) Nkwerre LGA : Obinna Okwara AA – APC
5) Onuimo LGA : Paul Emeziem APGA – APC
6) Orsu LGA : Ekene Nnodumele – APGA – APC
7) Ideato South LGA: Duru Johnson is AA – APC
8) Isu LGA: SN Obiefule AA – APC
9) Ohaji-Egbema LGA: Herculus Okoro PDP – APC