Last Updated on
A lot of us have this warm and comfortable feeling when we blend Banana with milk popularly known as ‘Banana Milkshake’ and consume it. Maybe you’ve come back home after a long and stressful day and you decide to make a smoothie. Banana Milkshake may be the first thing that enters your mind because it calms the nerves. But unknown to us, our superb combination poses various health risks. Journey with me!!!
Banana has some strong features that can give milk some tough time in terms of nutrients. It does have carbohydrates that can make we feel fuller for a longer period of time, all the while providing you with much needed energy. So what milk lacks, banana complements. It seems that they are a perfect combination. So can Milk and Banana be eaten together? The answer is NO?
There is this saying that anything that has disadvantages also has advantages. So before we talk about the disadvantages of consuming ‘Banana Milkshake’, let’s take a look at the advantages:
- Banana and Milk provide the body with ample doses of proteins, vitamins, dietary fibre and minerals.
- It can be taken as a post workout drink.
- It can also be used to gain weight or lose weight.
Even though Banana and Milk have a sweet taste and a cooling energy, their digestive effect is very different. This leads us to the disadvantages of consuming Banana Milkshake:
- The consumption of Banana Milkshake results in toxins, allergies, cough, cold.
- This combination generates ,ama, a toxic substance that is the root of imbalance and diseases in the body.
- It douses for digestive fire hence disrupting the intestinal flora.
- It creates a negative reaction in the body.
- Generates additional water.
- Blocks body channel.
- Contributes to heart diseases.
- It causes vomiting and loose motion.
- It slows our brain activity.
- Asthmatic patients are also advised not to consume it as this combination can spark a breathing problem and can cause an unnecessary rush of events.
It is also important to note that not all fruits can be blended with milk. The only fruits that are compatible with milk are:
- Raisins- improves blood and have a laxative effect.
- Figs- increases calcium and iron and cleanses the colon(detox).
- Dates- nutritious to all the tissues- good for increasing body weight.
- Ripe sweet mango- increases calcium, iron and weight.
- Avocado- nourishing to all tissues especially fat tissues.
- Garlic- helps supply blood to the tissues, promotes proper floe of lymph fluid and eases painful joint imbalance.
In today’s piece, we can see that there are disadvantages of consuming what we enjoy. So let’s be conscious of what we consume.
- Banana Milkshake causes serious harm to our health.
- It is advisable to consume Milk at least 20 minutes after taking Banana( if you must consume the both of them)
- Not all fruits can be taken with milk.
A healthy man is a wealthy man!!