Another flight evacuating Nigerians stranded in the United States due to the Coronavirus pandemic has departed for Abuja.
The fully booked plane with 324 passengers on board, left the Newark Liberty international Airport, New Jersey on Friday night.
It is expected to arrive at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport on Saturday afternoon.
The travellers were screened for COVID-19 symptoms and subjected to other monitoring requirements including presentation of their Coronavirus test results.
The Consul General, Mr. Benoyagha Okoyen, told the News Agency of Nigeria(NAN) that 12 people including a family of 5, were denied boarding for failing to present their COVID-19 test results.
Okoyen said arrangement had been made to accommodate them in the next flight scheduled for July 28.

